Located in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea, the island of Malta is one of the most sought after places by tourists. Culturally rich, and with over 300 days of sunshine per year, Malta is certainly the place to be.
10 reasons why you should choose Malta as your holiday destination:
- Climate: Malta is endowed with 300 days of sunshine throughout the year. The temperature in winter is normally not less than 14 degrees, while it rains only a few days a year.
- History: The island boasts temples going back before the Pyramids of Egypt. It is rich in architecture, historical sites and other places of interest.
- Cultural Activities: Various cultural activities are organised in Malta throughout the year, including: the traditional local festas, the MTV festival (in summer), the award winning Birgu Fest, and more.
- People-friendly: Malta’s Mediterranean culture means that its inhabitants are friendly and always ready to help
- English speaking: English is one of Malta’s official languages, therefore, it is spoken very well across the island. The majority of Maltese are also multilingual, and Italian is widely spoken too.
- Nightlife: Malta’s rich nightlife makes it ideal for any age. If you like tranquillity Marsaxlokk is the place to be, if you want to experience a more vibrant nightlife, St Julian’s is only a 40 minute drive away.
- Safe: Malta has been voted several times as one of the safest places on the planet.
- Beaches & Bays: Malta’s bathing sea is renowned all over the world. There are a variety of bays and beaches around the island – including the beautiful Peter’s Pool which is a short 10 minute drive or 25 minute walk away from Port View Guest House.
- Films: The island is the place where popular films were directed like: Troy, Game of Thrones, Gladiator and World War Z.
- Nature: Enjoy the fabulous green landscapes that Malta offers, especially in Marsaxlokk amongst many other places.
Make all the above possible by booking today at our Malta Guesthouse.